Accell uses state-of-the-art education methods to successfully prepare students to pass end-of-course exams and earn college credit. We focus on designing programs for working adults looking to advance their careers. We understand the difficulties that come with completing higher education, particularly for adults with jobs and families to care for, and we’ve custom built our Nurses Edge program to mold around their busy schedules.
Nurses Edge Program
As a student in our Nurses Edge program, you will complete modules by reading through information presented, performing online exercises, answering practice questions and quizzes, and testing your understanding through practice final exams. We’ve even embedded important test taking strategies into our courses to help ensure your success.
Once mastery is achieved, you will go to a licensed exam center to complete the qualifying CLEP, DANTES, or Excelsior exam to earn college credit.
How We Do It
Upon starting a course, each student is immediately assigned a certified tutor who will stay with him or her throughout the entire course. Our highly skilled tutors are trained in our methodology and fluent in their subject area.
Your tutor will reach out to you to welcome you to the module and offer suggestions on how to get started. The tutor continually monitors your progress throughout the course, providing helpful and effective support. The tutor will work to build a relationship with you to ensure you remain on track and are successful.
What Makes Us Different?
Our students are able to work at their own pace while receiving assistance from their Edgemaster. Modules are designed by subject matter experts to be interactive and engaging, and our content is built on long term retention and allows learners to reinforce the information they have learned by revisiting the content at any time.
- Real time reporting and progress monitoring
- Video conferencing and online meeting software
- Discussion feeds
- Real time text chat
- Internal messaging
- Phone conferences
Get Started with the Accell Nurses Edge Program
- Employment of registered nurses (RNs) is projected to grow 16% from 2014 to 2024.
- As the baby-boom population ages, the overall need for healthcare services is expected to increase over the next several years.
- More RNs will be needed due to increased emphasis on preventive care, growing rates of chronic conditions (such as diabetes and obesity), and demand for healthcare services from the baby-boomer population, as they live longer and more active lives.